Lrtimelapse Pro v4.7.8 Build 140 Multilingual (Win/Mac) | 124.26/172.15 MB
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, or which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-RAW-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom (Versions CC, 6, 5 and 4) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the "Holy-Grail-Wizard". Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 8K and beyond - of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264/H.265/HEVC are supported as well.
Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people (see some outstanding work by LRTimelapse users on the demo page), because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom or the Adobe Creative Suite) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called "holy grail of time lapse photography": smooth day-to-night transitions.
LRTimelapse will take your movies to the next level. It allows you to continuously change Adobe Lightroom or Camera RAW development parameters over the time which enables key-frame animations like in video-processing. The great advantage over post processing your time lapse sequences in your favorite video production software is the much better video quality gained from the preprocessing of the Source-files (RAW, DNG or JPG).
Furthermore, LRTimelapse is one of the best instruments to deflicker your time lapse movies. Even the Holy Grail of Time Lapse Photography, seamless transitions from day to night, gets as easy as a couple of clicks with LRTimelapse. You don't even need expensive and complicated bulb-ramping devices to achieve it and get better, mostly perfect results, with a little bit of practice.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the "Holy Grail" of time lapse photography - (day to night transition) really easy - either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click - do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
- and many, many more.
- Added version check for Adobe DNG Converter. This makes it easier to keep it always updated in order to ensure support for the latest camera models.
- The White Balance information from the camera will now be preserved when bringing the sequence to Lightroom. You can then start editing with the White balance that the camera provided as default value on the keyframes. Auto Transition will then take over the values from the keyframes (either from camera or modified by the user) and set them to "Custom" in order to make the transitions.
- Udated ExifTool to 10.61
- Fixed: When "Clear Metadata" was used (normally not something you'd need to do) a subsequent initialization of the metadata didn't respect the "Set 16:9 crop when initializing" setting.
- Fixed: Under the same precondition like the last issue, the Keyframes Wizard was not activated after a reinitialization of the sequence. (Thanks to forum user Teemu76 for reporting these two issues).
- Fixed: On the very first start of LRT on a computer, the log file dialog was shown too small.
- LRTimelapse supports Lightroom CC, 6, 5 and 4 as well as Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge and After Effects in the corresponding versions.
- Close Lightroom.
- If you have any old LRTimelapse version installed, trash it, empty trash.
- You'll find LRTimelapse package installer inside the downloaded DMG-archive.
- Just run that installer, it will install LRTimelapse and all necessary Addons. You'll find the LRTimelapse icon then in your Applications folder.
- Please Note: Should you get an "unidentified developer" message from the GateKeeper, just right click → open and agree to execute.
All Link Download :